Last Sunday we went to a Bruce Springsteen concert that mom really wanted to go to. You would expect people to be much older than me at the concert but surprisingly, not so much. And I must say, I was amazed by his drive and energy. The concert rocked!
The night before I went to a birthday party downtown. I was great seeing some old faces I haven't seen in a while but the best part about that night and the conversations was the question "Are you happy?". Simple question yet it touches you so deeply because this question is really not asked that often by the people that care about you and/ or love you. It made me so happy to be asked that and it felt so good that I could say back with honesty : "Yes, I am." And no, I was not intoxicated, I was the DD so my answer was not situational...

No comments:
Post a Comment