Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 17, 2009

What school can't teach me

Last night I slept in my bed for the first time in a week. I think I am quickly getting used to not being alone. I almost felt lonely. And Eddie refused to sleep in his own bed since he always sleeps in the bed with us. It's kind of cute how he always sleeps between us.

I really have been happy and I am starting to think that third time might be the charm...I feel that we are doing things right this time and communicating much better. But there is something that men have in common that I would like to understand. Why do they mention marriage so early on? It makes me wonder about the meaning of that word to men. I am so sensitive to it, maybe too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment