I am learning so much cool stuff, like about working memory and how we recreate memories everytime. And how we recall things we are told at first and at last, but how the middle part is forgotten...interesting stuff that makes me so much more aware at whatever I do and how I do things.
Life is just so great. I love going to church on Sundays and enjoy yummy brunch afterward. I have had some fun nights with mom, too, it is great watching her become more outgoing and positive. I have also spent the last few weeks with friends, so school is not my life, just a part of it. I am so happy to be surrounded by so many amazing people and to share my happiness with them.
Also, today my wonderful friend Elena was accepted to Boston Uni for a Master's program in Public Health. Congratulations, I have always been proud of you. I love you and cannot wait to see you in May here in Austin and I cannot wait to visit you once you are in Boston:-)
Progress
16 years ago

Awww, thanks sweetie! I love that you're so good about sharing your life on here. This is such a little gem.
ReplyDelete