It came today. At about 5pm. It took only 20 minutes being in the house. I realized within minutes that to feel better physically and mentally, I need to remove myself from the situation completely. That means no form of contact, to have NO REASON for any type of contact. That means Eddie will be back with me permanently. I feel bad for him. But it has been 3 weeks and here I am, feeling ill. As my LMFT recommended, if there are no kids, cut all ties for at least 6 months and you should see those feelings will go away. It did work for me once about 2 years ago. I have important things in my life I need to give my full attention to right now. I can no longer feel sick and lose my sleep over something that was not great for a long time anyway(yeah, besides the fact he was out of a job all year, started to smoke and drink a lot, he topped it off by no s*x for MONTHS! Hello, did you expect me to not complain about that?). If one could puke out feelings, I would be bulimic right now. Ugh, he makes me sick. I am finding out so many things that were done behind my back, I am disgusted.
No comments:
Post a Comment