Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two and a Half Men

I miss my ritual of watching this show daily while eating dinner or in bed at night. But that is not why I am writing this. My absolute favorite part are the scenes from the therapist's office. This morning, a particular episode came to my mind. And only those of you who saw it will get this...as I am getting ready for work and come to work, I am thinking to myself. Something has been quite off since I have been living with mom. And then it hits me. And I giggle to myself. Today, I actually associated myself with Charlie in the episode where he had to come to his therapist two weeks after he had found out his ex fiance was getting married. So I think to myself...wow, I am Charlie. And what do I need to do? I need closure so I can physically feel better....

No comments:

Post a Comment