The past two weeks have been mostly sleepless for me. Staying up til midnight reading, and then trying to actually fall asleep, getting up by 7am. If the sleep was uninterrupted, that would be fine. But the problem is that my dreams have been way too strange and scary. One night, I murder my exhusband, the other night I dream about my father whom I have not seen nor spoken to in 9 years. Waking up from both dreams leaves me feeling quite uneasy. The murder, well, maybe that is just an end to everything. Last December I had a dream I called him names and actually woke up relieved...I think those things were on my heart and I had to let them out. However, both dreams this week are disturbing to me. On nights I spent with my mom I was told I cried in my sleep. I don't remember those dreams, and maybe that is a good thing. Possibly, participating in a study on depression the past week contributed to this distress and thoughts that transfered over to my dreams...
No comments:
Post a Comment