Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

I totally forgot that I didn't get to participate in any wet t-shirt contests over Spring Break. But that is fine, in the next few weeks I am sure I will ONCE AGAIN go to school on a rainy day in a white shirt with no umbrella in my purse...yes, this has happened on several occasions in my UT career.

Anyways, Saturday was an absolutely fabulous day. Walked town lake with Rochelle, had lunch with a friend, went to the pool, watched a basketball game with Molly, and finished the night going to a wine bar with mom and a few other people. Saturday was great for many reasons. The weather was perfect, the company was just as good but I also received so many genuine compliments that really made me happy. There has never been shortage of members in my fanclub (a term invented by Ingrid) so I am not deprived of such compliments but the kind of compliments from educated and experienced people I got last weekend are sooo special to me. I have set a value for myself that is being reconfirmed by other people and that is what is so great about it. People believing in you, people respecting you, what else can I really wish for. I got it all. Love, respect, freedom, trust. Today I am very thankful for people trusting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment