Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

fortune cookie phenomenon

When you study all the mental issues people have, you start to think you have them all. I sure do, lol. But I don't think it is bad, it keeps me in check. And I love to analyze myself.
My stomach has been hurting again. I think getting myself off of the pill without the doc's permission might not have been the best idea...

Life is great though. I enjoy what I study, I love my internship, I work out and in my little free time I make sure to catch up with my friends and spend time with mom. I have actually gotten to the point in my life where I am feeling productive, useful, and content. I still stress, mostly because my tolerance of the uncertainty is low. I always want to know everything RIGHT NOW, I plan my week ahead. I love surprises as long as I don't know that there are any! I don't know why. Stress management has been an ongoing process that has been successful yet I still take few steps back once in a while. The zen is here, but sometimes it plays hide and seek with me. I wonder how long it will take for that game to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment