Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Diagnosis: Anal

Seriously? Yes. According to clinical psychology, you can be diagnosed being anal - and yes, that would be me. I worried I might have become OCD but gladly, I am fine - well, I am anal. Being perfectionist, often showering three times a day, not being able to relax unless all things are in order and nicely set in their place, constantly wiping off all counters, whitening my teeth every time I drink tea or red wine...I even got rid of my sofa last summer because it had Eddie's hair on it. I haven't gotten a new one yet btw...I can't stand body hair - it grosses me out, terribly. I could never tell anyone but if no man ever shaved, I would rather be single for the rest of my life. I just really cannot stand that!

No comments:

Post a Comment