A place that once was home and for the longest time felt like home, even after my move to the US. But that has changed. Unfortunately, when I came back and told my mom that I didn't really feel much connection to the country itself, she was very sad. I will have to be returning as long as my grandparents are alive but after that, I don't think my trips will be as frequent. Honestly, I would be fine with going there once in 3 years or so. There are so many more places I haven't seen yet, I want to travel, spend my time and money seeing new places. However, I did enjoy seeing my family and friends. Having only 5 days in the city made it hard to meet with everyone that wanted to see me and I know that made a few people a little upset with me. But put yourself in my shoes, please.
I was glad to come back home. I have two weeks left of my summer break before I gotta go back to school. Good time to catch up and hang out with all the friends I have neglected due to school responsibilities and my marathon training. I have managed to be productive even on my break...currently in the process of decorating my bedroom and bathroom and also, doctoring up- not that fun:-( The rain tonight is also great because I am about to finish my 3rd book since I got out of school. Reading for fun goes so fast! It looks like we will be having rain for the next couple of days so no chance on catching up on my tan...oh well, will have more time for the gym...my trip to Europe definitely left some damage behind on the behind;-)
Progress
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment